Students (m/f/d) for media monitoring
We are looking for
From now on, motivated and committed students with an interest in the communications industry and a good knowledge of foreign languages. If you are committed, communicative and reliable, have a good general education and are interested in new (and old!) media, we look forward to receiving your application!
You will work in a project team with a strong editorial focus on future topics such as artificial intelligence, smart cities, crypto currencies, autonomous driving and plant-based meat. You'll look at German and English newspapers and magazines for relevant articles and buzzwords.
- A good general education with a focus on economic and corporate policy interrelationships
- A high level of interest in and affinity with media (print to social media)
- Good PC skills, especially in the area of Microsoft Office and experience with content management systems
- Good knowledge of foreign languages (especially English)
- You enjoy working in a team and have concentration, stamina and perseverance.
- We maintain a high culture of understanding and feedback, which is why open communication and a high sense of responsibility are very important to us!
- Further training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats
- plenty of room for design in self-sufficiently organised teams and flexible working hours
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Thorough training by the customer team
- Acquisition of knowledge regarding the application of instruments of qualitative and quantitative media monitoring and analysis
- After a 6-month probationary period, you will receive a permanent employment contract after taking over the company.