Working student (m/f/d) for the team Social Media Analysis and Research in Düsseldorf
We are looking for media-affine students with good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. If you find your way around the largest social platforms, if "research" is your middle name, if you can edit data while you sleep or if you enjoy graphic design, then you've come to the right place! You work in a project team with an analytical focus on data analysis and interpretation. In addition to editorial activities, you can create your own social media reports, juggle with numbers and visualize them.
You should bring that:
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic analytical understanding
- Good articulation skill
- Interest in online research
- good organisational skills
You can score extras:
- Graphic design skills
- Knowlegde of Google or Twitter Analytics
- Backround in journalism
- Experience in Facebook- or Instagram Insights
We are offering
- A wide range of tasks and the opportunity to put what you have learned into practice.
- You can work on your own responsibility and with plenty of scope to implement your ideas.
- An agile, motivated team
- Pleasant working environment in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Flexible working hours and home office (for the optimal uni-balance)
- Exciting events and customer orders
- Further training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats
- plenty of room for design in self-sufficiently organised teams and flexible working hours
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Thorough training by the customer team
- Acquisition of knowledge regarding the application of instruments of qualitative and quantitative media monitoring and analysis
- After a 6-month probationary period, you will receive a permanent employment contract after taking over the company.