Sales Manager (m/f/d) - USA Market
pressrelations is a leading media intelligence firm delivering insightful solutions to storytelling experts. We deliver an effective value-add to professional communicators and measurement practitioners across the globe through our proprietary, AI-driven technology and the vast expertise of our team of media analysts.
Today, with over 20 years of industry experience, we operate out of offices in Austin, Dublin, Berlin, Zurich, Sofia, and other cities world-wide. We work successfully with more than 700 global brands, government bodies, and NGOs on communication planning, controlling, and evaluation projects.
In this role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact to engage our potential clients
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships
- Identify points of contact at target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails, and social media
- Making 60+ outbound cold calls and customized emails per day using sales enablement tools
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Actively monitor and purpose RFI/RFP opportunities
- Scheduling demos by identifying, researching, and contacting potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, SaaS products and managed services offerings – emphasis on latter
- Meeting or exceeding revenue quota and key performance indicators as established by leadership
Your profile includes:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A keen interest in business communications, public relations, and associated technologies
- Naturally eager to keep up with product developments, competition, and industry trends
- Strong familiarity with consultative sales method
- Track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Great communication and presentation skills and the ability to build and nurture relationships
- You are results-oriented, have a can-do attitude and are skillful in terms of project management
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software
Perks of the role:
- Work in a dynamic, fun yet ambitious technology and consultation startup
- No lanes, no territories - unlimited opportunities!
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
- Profit from a clear development path, training, and mentoring schemes
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Remote working, flexible working
If you are interested, please send us your portfolio and CV in English.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews will be held online. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.