Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf
To strengthen our marketing team in Düsseldorf we are looking for motivated colleagues (m/f/d)!
- Conception and support of our website and online campaigns under consideration of relevant SEO factors
- Development of the editorial plan and collaboration on newsletters, blog contributions, mailings and press releases
- Control and expansion of all social media activities
- Create monthly reports to derive future marketing strategies and trends
- Use of tools for website analysis and performance measurement as well as improvement of visitor and conversion figures
- Development and optimization of online marketing campaigns in the area of PPC and SEO based on ROI calculations and development potential
- Collaboration and control of and with external service providers (agencies and freelancers)
- Supporting accompaniment of our classic marketing measures
You suit us when you:
- You have professional experience in the conception, analysis, management and optimisation of online marketing channels (including Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google AdWords),
- can fall back on sound knowledge in the area of SEA, SEO and Paid Social,
- are experienced in using Google AdWords and web analysis tools,
- already have experience in creating email marketing campaigns,
- have knowledge of CMS Typo3 and Wordpress,
- are independent, dedicated, resilient and reliable,
- You enjoy working in a motivated team and are willing to take on tasks outside the online world, and
- would like to work in a company with many interdisciplinary projects.
- Knowledge of graphics programs such as Photoshop and InDesign is an advantage.
- good German language skills are a must
- an agile working environment with space and freedom for creative action,
- an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
- Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats,
- a lot of space for design in self-sufficiently organized teams,
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Possibility of Home Office
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications. English classes.
- Possibility of company pension scheme
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
- Health care (e.g. by external experts)
The position includes 40 hours per week. We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and your desired starting date.