Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Düsseldorf or Berlin we are looking for motivated colleagues (m/f/d)!
Your tasks include:
- You will look after our existing customers, maintain customer relationships and expand them,
- You ensure the smooth implementation of projects in terms of time and budget and are in close contact with customers and internal teams,
- you calculate and prepare offers and conduct contract negotiations with the customer,
- you prepare and conduct client appointments and workshops,
- you advise our customers on our services and develop satisfactory solutions for each customer, which they are happy to use.
You should bring this with you:
- Professional experience in customer service (at least 3 years),
- Enthusiasm for the media industry, especially for digital media and social media,
- Customer orientation, empathy with customer needs,
- Willingness to travel,
- Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure and decisiveness,
- an open and communicative being,
- excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
You can score additional points with this:
- Industry experience in media monitoring/analysis
- Experience with agile work organization
- an agile working environment with space and freedom for creative action,
- an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
- Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats,
- a lot of space for design in self-sufficiently organized teams,
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Possibility of Home Office
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications. English classes.
- Possibility of company pension scheme
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
- Health care (e.g. by external experts)
The position comprises 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.) and can be filled either in Düsseldorf or Berlin. We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and the desired starting date.