Employee (m/w/d) for Media Monitoring in Berlin and Duesseldorf
We're looking for:
Motivated and committed employees (m/f/d) as news managers and media analysts with an interest in the communications industry and good knowledge of foreign languages. If you are committed, communicative and reliable, have a good general education and are interested in media, then we look forward to receiving your application!
You are actively involved in the creation of press reviews and media resonance analyses. This includes the recording and editing of press articles and social media contributions. In addition, the writing of short abstracts as well as daily customer communication are part of your tasks.
You' re bringing:
- A good general education with a focus on economic and corporate policy interrelationships
- A great willingness to travel and work in an international team
- Enjoy communicating with customers
- An affinity for the use of different communication channels and systems
- A distinctive media competence (from print to social media)
- Good mood already in the morning, so that nothing is in the way of an early start to work from 6:30 a.m. on.
- Good PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office and experience with content management systems
- Good knowledge of German and foreign languages, in particular English, very welcome in addition FR/ES/IT
- Ability to work in a team, ability to concentrate, perseverance and willingness to develop. Open, empathetic communication and a high sense of responsibility are also very important to us.
- a young, agile working environment with space and freedom for creative action,
- an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
- Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats,
- a lot of space for design in self-sufficiently organized teams,
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Possibility of Home Office
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications. English classes.
- Possibility of company pension scheme
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
- Health care (e.g. by external experts)
The position includes 30-40 hours per week. You will become a member of an efficient, agile and friendly team based in Berlin-Rummelsburg (near Ostkreuz) or Duesseldorf Mitte (both locations offer very good transport connections).
We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and the desired starting date.