Intern (m/f/d) for the team Social Media Analysis and Research in Düsseldorf
To support our Research & Analytics team we are looking for innovative and smart people who can help us with creative ideas to better visualize our products and presentations.
Your tasks include:
- You prepare complex information graphically and create or revise PowerPoint presentations.
- You support the team by researching trends and keywords
- You code contributions/articles for qualitative analyses
That's what we offer:
- Insights into the work of our analysis experts
- The opportunity to put what you have learned into practice
- You can work on your own responsibility and with plenty of scope to implement your ideas.
- A monthly remuneration of 300,00 €.
You should :
- be a registered student
- have very good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- have an independent, proactive way of working and are a team player
You can score additional points with it:
- Experience in working with Google Analytics
- First professional experience and
- Analytical understanding
Duration of the internship: 3 months
We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail including cover letter and curriculum vitae.
a young, agile working environment with space and freedom for creative action,
an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
a central location with excellent transport connections
Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats,
a lot of space for design in self-sufficiently organized teams,
Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
Internal training with external trainers and others
Possibility of Home Office
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications. English classes.
- Possibility of company pension scheme
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
- Health care (e.g. by external experts)