Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf
We are looking for motivated colleagues (m/f/d), to strengthen our development team at the Düsseldorf location as soon as possible.
What awaits you with us
As a Full Stack Developer you work agile in a cross-functional team, in which different areas of product development are represented. In particular you are responsible for:
- the continuous development of our globally used media monitoring software
- the conception of new features and products in the form of scribbles and refinements
- the consideration of UX methods and the cooperation with teams from the whole company
- the implementation of microservices in Elixir/Phoenix or Ruby/Rails
- Connecting new components to our crawler architecture using technologies like RabbitMQ and Redis
- the development of frontends in React/Redux and the integration via REST/GraphQL to our SQL and Elasticsearch backends
Who you are
Of course we would be pleased if you have previous knowledge in some of these areas. More important than that, however, are your:
- quick comprehension
- solid experience in web development
- Willingness to get involved, discover and share new things
- impeccable language skills in German and English
Of course, the technical implementation is in the foreground for you, but you shouldn't be afraid to think outside the box, because your opinion is also needed in other areas - from conception to marketing.
- an agile working environment with space and freedom for creative action,
- an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
- Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats,
- a lot of space for design in self-sufficiently organized teams,
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Possibility of Home Office
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications. English classes.
- Possibility of company pension scheme
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
- Health care (e.g. by external experts)
The position can be filled on a part-time or full-time basis. We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and your desired starting date.