Employee (m/f/d) for media monitoring in Berlin
We are looking for motivated and committed employees as news managers and media analysts (m/f/d) with an interest in the communications industry and good knowledge of foreign languages. If you are committed, communicative and reliable, have a good general education and are interested in media, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your areas of responsibility:
You are actively involved in the preparation of press reviews and media resonance analyses. This includes recording and editing press articles as well as social media contributions - sometimes on weekends as well. In addition, writing short abstracts and daily customer communication is part of your job.
- A good general education with a focus on economic and corporate policy interrelationships
- willingness to travel and work in an international team
- Enjoy communicating with customers
- An affinity for the use of different communication channels and systems
- A distinctive media competence (from print to social media)
- Good PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office and experience with content management systems
- Good knowledge of foreign languages, in particular French, Swiss German very welcome
- Ability to work in a team, ability to concentrate, perseverance and willingness to develop. Open, empathetic communication and a high sense of responsibility are also very important to us
- an agile working environment with space and freedom for creative action,
- an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
- Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Interdisciplinary work in workshop formats,
- a lot of space for design in self-sufficiently organized teams,
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Possibility of Home Office
- You will be comprehensively trained and acquire a broad knowledge regarding the application of instruments of qualitative and quantitative media observation and analysis.
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications. English classes.
- Possibility of company pension scheme
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
- Health care (e.g. by external experts)
The position includes 40 hours per week. We look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and your desired starting date.