DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for motivated colleagues (m/f/d), to strengthen our development and operations team as soon as possible.
What awaits you with us
DevOps tasks are your strong suite, but you also like to program web applications or you want to learn it? Than you are a perfect match for our agile and cross-functional team, in which all the different areas from product development to running the servers and deploying our applications are represented.
Together with the team you are responsible for:
- running and deploying our applications with the help of Docker, Nomad, Jenkins, Consul and Vault
- maintaining and expanding our linux server cluster with the help of ansible
- managing our elasticsearch cluster
- optimizing our logging and monitoring infrastructure with kibana, icinga and grafana
- managing our microservice infrastructure that uses technologies like RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch and SQL
- the continuous development of our globally used media monitoring software
- the implementation of microservices in Elixir/Phoenix or Ruby/Rails
- the development of frontends in React/Redux
You can expect:
- an agile working environment with a lot of space and freedom for creative action,
- an open, constructive and trusting atmosphere in friendly teams with regular feedback meetings and short communication channels,
- Training opportunities, regular team events and very good social benefits,
- a central location with excellent transport connections
- Moderation and accompaniment by team coaches
- Internal training with external trainers and others
- Possibility of remote work
- Team events in an informal setting
- Events for employees and their families
- Improve your business communications: English classes!
- External, anonymous and free family and social counselling for employees
Who you are:
Of course, we would be pleased if you have previous knowledge in some of the mentioned areas. More important than that, however, are your:
- quick comprehension
- solid experience as a DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
- Willingness to get involved, discover and share new things
- impeccable language skills in German and English
Of course, the technical implementation is in the foreground for you, but you shouldn't be afraid to think outside the box, because your opinion is also needed in other areas - from conception to marketing.